“If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not on the frontier of discovery.”
-Neil deGrasse Tyson
“Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat for it is momentary.”
“The fun part about being a recluse is that I’ve got plenty of time to talk to myself”
Ideas (meticulously thought out by Curiosity himself)
- A boxing ring at the centre of your work place, that has a giant bell hung on top to signal the commencement of a no-holds-barred fight to the death.
- Vegetables that taste like meat and meat that tastes like vegetables
- A computer embedded in your brain that will replay all of your fondest memories in your mind during times of extreme distress.
Suggestions (taking suggestions from strangers is what got me through puberty)
- If you don’t like reading books, try to make friends with someone who does. Doing this will help you stay away from books.
- While sitting in a public place, move close to someone and pretend you got a phone call. Lower your voice while talking into the phone and say,” its contagious. Doctor says I shouldn’t be within 10 feet of anyone”.
- The next time you see someone get abnormally angry, sad or frustrated, head over to them and give them a big hug. Then whisper into their ear, “I killed Mufasa”.